Closed Saturdays Starting June 9th
2-Week Notice Required
We have designated private birthday party areas and lots of fun things for you and your kids to enjoy! Our birthday policies and guidelines are outlined below.
- All parties must be scheduled with The Warehouse event planner (Dianna) at least two weeks before the party date. Groups having a party that was not scheduled properly will be asked to cease certain activities.
- Groups that wish to have a birthday party must read and sign a birthday party agreement.
- The Warehouse will host no more than 2 birthday parties at the same time, and may not be able to host some parties due to other events and staff restrictions.
A private party area can be provided near the recreational space. There will be a charge of $40 per hour for this space.
- This space comes with 3 tables and 20 chairs.
- Any group that brings cake, beverages, gifts, party favors, or any food items for their party must utilize the private party area.
- For parties that do not bring any food items, the private area is optional.
- The child to adult ratio for parties must not exceed 5 to 1, meaning those having a party are responsible for ensuring there is at least 1 adult for every 5 minors.
- Inform staff about major spills or damage to The Warehouse property.
Adults overseeing the party are responsible for reading, understanding, and upholding all rules and safety guidelines of The Warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Observing all posted signs (trampoline limits, climbing wall rules, etc.)
- Ensuring kids are walking when outside the defined skate park area.
- Making sure kids stay in approved, supervised areas of The Warehouse.
- Stopping inherently dangerous behavior such as wrestling, fighting, etc.
- Ensuring all participants have a completed waiver. If the participant is under 18 the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- These are general policies. This is not an exhaustive list of all safety rules. Staff members may ask that activities they deem dangerous or irresponsible be stopped immediately.
Notice: Groups with more than five people and food are considered a party and require a $25 fee.